James A. Adams
- Divorce, Family Law, Child Custody 100%
The Law Offices of James A. Adams, P.C., L.L.O. is dedicated to representing the rights of fathers in all manner of family law contexts, including but not limited to, divorce, paternity, modification, contempt, domestic violence, juvenile law and child support proceedings. Our firm is devoted exclusively to these areas of practice.
James A. Adams is the owner and president of The Law Offices of James A. Adams, P.C., L.L.O. James has been practicing law since 1995 and has focused on father's rights since that time. James is a former Marine scout sniper having served in the United States Marine Corps from 1985 until 1989.
The Law Offices of James A. Adams, P.C., L.L.O. is built upon the foundation of aggressive representation, straight-forward advice, honesty and integrity. It is this philosophy and approach that has led to hundreds of trials and a strong working relationship with the practicing bar and judges across the State of Nebraska.
The clientele of The Law Offices of James A. Adams, P.C., L.L.O. not only encompasses the Omaha metro area (Douglas & Sarpy Counties), but also outer lying rural counties as far west as Scott's Bluff and as far south and east as Richardson County and all places in between.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- J.D. - 1995
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- B.A. - 1992
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: East Asian Languages & Cultures
- Nebraska, 1995
- United States Marine Corps, Non-Commissioned Officer, Scout Sniper, 1985 to 1989
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 1995
- American Bar Association, 1995
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner/Owner/President