The Law Offices of James A. Adams, P.C., L.L.O.
Phone: 800-561-9043

December 2017 Archives

What can you do when your ex won't let you see your children?

One of the worst things about a divorce can be the damage it does to the relationship between a loving parent and the children from the marriage. It can be hard to adjust to life seeing your children only a few days a week. It can be even worse when your ex no longer allows you to have visitation as outlined in your divorce agreement or the temporary order while your divorce is pending.

Should dads stay in the house during divorce?

You're a father of two young kids. You and your spouse have decided to get divorced. Is it time to move out and get an apartment while the legal process plays out? It can take months. Since the relationship is already over, doesn't moving out make the most sense?

How can offering visitation help you get sole custody?

You want sole custody of your two kids in the divorce. Your spouse also wants custody, but would settle for joint custody. You believe it's in their best interests not to live with your spouse at any time for a variety of reasons.

Email Us For A Response

Contact The Office

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

The Law Offices of James A. Adams, P.C., L.L.O.
5822 S. 142nd Street, Suite A
Omaha, NE 68137

Map & Directions

American Institute of Family Law Attorneys | 10 Best Law Firms | 2016 Client Satisfaction Award