The Law Offices of James A. Adams, P.C., L.L.O.
Phone: 800-561-9043

April 2019 Archives

What is the difference between mediation and SADR?

As this blog has discussed previously, Nebraska law has been written in such a way to strongly encourage parents in this state to iron out their differences regarding custody and parenting time and to submit a detailed parenting plan to the court hearing their case.

Putting a value on investment real estate

Many men in the Omaha area provide for their families in part by buying additional properties and then either re-selling them or renting them to tenants. These properties may be other homes in Douglas County or Sarpy County, or they may be commercial property.

Special financial considerations in a military divorce

In general, a Nebraska divorce will be governed by the property division and child custody and visitation laws of this state. However, for those many men and women who are serving their country in the Omaha area, their divorce or legal separation may involve some unique complications because of their active duty status.

How to repair the relationship with your child after divorce

Going through a divorce or separation can be emotionally demanding for a child. No matter their age, they may feel torn between their parents and made to feel that they have to choose between the two. Additionally, the information they hear from one parent may influence them to turn against the other.

Email Us For A Response

Contact The Office

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

The Law Offices of James A. Adams, P.C., L.L.O.
5822 S. 142nd Street, Suite A
Omaha, NE 68137

Map & Directions

  • American Institute of Family Law Attorneys | 10 Best Law Firms | 2016 Client Satisfaction Award
  • Loading...